Saturday, April 30, 2011

مادری با در آمد 13900 دلاری!!!!!!!!!!!



How a Small Investment Turned Into $13900+/Month.. We Investigate..

How A single mother from unlocked a gold mine and is turning huge profits from home. By Erica Jones, NBC10 Online Published: April 20, 2011 9:47 A.M. EST Rebecca Schwartz, never thought that she would consider it, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.
I read Rebecca's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $15,000 to $17,000 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old job income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home right now.
Working online has been a financial windfall for Rebecca, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid schemes. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money." ... read more

No comments:

Post a Comment